Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Daily Mash Still Churning Out The Same Single Gag

Daily Mash Still Churning Out The Same Single Gag

Spoof news site was funny for a while, it has emerged.

Satirical website The Daily Mash has admitted rehashing the same formulaic 'joke' 30 times a day for the last 10 years. "We considered doing something new and imaginative once, but decided against as we couldn't be arsed" the slightly tedious set of interns and wasters masquerading as writers said.

Professor Henry Brubaker, of the Institute for Studies, said, "Can't you please let me die gracefully? I mean, it's all been done, hasn't it?"

A truly funny satirical news site was not available for comment because it didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Spoof news site was funny for a while, it has emerged.

Satirical website The Daily Mash has admitted rehashing the same formulaic 'joke' 30 times a day for the last 10 years. "We considered doing something new and imaginative once, but decided against as we couldn't be arsed" the slightly tedious set of interns and wasters masquerading as writers said.

Professor Henry Brubaker, of the Institute for Studies, said, "Can't you please let me die gracefully? I mean, it's all been done, hasn't it?"

A truly funny satirical news site was not available for comment because it didn't exist.
    Like many things, it has been ruined by taking a stance on Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Like many things, it has been ruined by taking a stance on Brexit.
    It was just meant to be of fun, wasn't it

Brexit, I mean. Not the Mash.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It was just meant to be of fun, wasn't it

Brexit, I mean. Not the Mash.
    Yes. Sadly, a lot of people don't seem to realise that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. Sadly, a lot of people don't seem to realise that.
    Sorry. "A bit of fun", I meant to say.

When did people get so serious about everything.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."