Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I was having one of my outbursts the other day about life and what I was saying some

I was having one of my outbursts the other day about life and what I was saying some

things that what are exactly what Karl Marx had said.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    things that what are exactly what Karl Marx had said.
    Such as the effects of competitive capital introduced into an industry will reduce the ability to extract surplus value from the labour force, hence the replacement of labour by capital will ultimately reduce profitability, since capital itself cannot return a profit, only labour can?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Such as the effects of competitive capital introduced into an industry will reduce the ability to extract surplus value from the labour force, hence the replacement of labour by capital will ultimately reduce profitability, since capital itself cannot return a profit, only labour can?
    Bury me in Highgate Cemetery
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Word for word.
    I can't remember but my wife looked extremely pleased and immediately handed me the large book we have in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Bury me in Highgate Cemetery
    like Jeremy Beadle.

Jeremy Beadle had a small cock.

On the other hand it was massive.

Yeah, but he was a German. And what do they understand about anything.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Word for word.
    I can't remember but my wife looked extremely pleased and immediately handed me the large book we have in the house.
    Do telephone directories still exist?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Do telephone directories still exist?
    Can't see them being legal after 28th May next year.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yeah, but he was a German. And what do they understand about anything.
    They seem to have got the hang of football.

They seem to have got the hang of football.
    They don't actually understand it though, which is why an apparently **** Premier League is more better.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."