Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If one had a yearning for a lunch of toast and Marmite*, how many slices would it be

If one had a yearning for a lunch of toast and Marmite*, how many slices would it be

reasonable to consume?

*Possibly with tea. You know when you scrape the roof of your mouth to bits with the toast and the Marmite gets in and stings, and then the hot tea soothes it? Just so.

Asking for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    reasonable to consume?

*Possibly with tea. You know when you scrape the roof of your mouth to bits with the toast and the Marmite gets in and stings, and then the hot tea soothes it? Just so.

Asking for a friend.
    More than two pieces of toast is piggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    More than two pieces of toast is piggy.
    Christ, I was thinking of aiming for 4 and stopping at 5

Christ, I was thinking of aiming for 4 and stopping at 5
    I don't make the rules, I'm afraid. It's just a fact. It's why most toasters only have two slots.

reasonable to consume?

Asking for a friend.
    I'm currently enjoying a breakfast of matjes, chopped onions, black bread and beer #LateNight
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I don't make the rules, I'm afraid. It's just a fact. It's why most toasters only have two slots.
    Well in that case I shall throw a couple of eggs and some rashers into the equation.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I'm currently enjoying a breakfast of matjes, chopped onions, black bread and beer #LateNight
    I reckon you want to get the Gaviscon on standby.

I reckon you want to get the Gaviscon on standby.
    No. Cowardly, imo. I, on the other hand, shall merely pour myself another glass of beer.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No. Cowardly, imo. I, on the other hand, shall merely pour myself another glass of beer.
    Youre going to get the acid reflux. Don't moan at me when it happens.

Well in that case I shall throw a couple of eggs and some rashers into the equation.
    Poached egg on mashed avocado and toast is all the rage
    Put it in the toaster and see what happens
    10 characters? Pile of cund.