Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mayweather broke rumour

Mayweather broke rumour

Looooool owes the IRS over $100m and needed to fight Conor to pay them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Looooool owes the IRS over $100m and needed to fight Conor to pay them.
    I saw this MacGregor chap sparring with some mid-level boxer and he kept getting tagged. If that's anything to go by, Mayweather's going to kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I saw this MacGregor chap sparring with some mid-level boxer and he kept getting tagged. If that's anything to go by, Mayweather's going to kill him.
    The whole fight is 1 complete joke imo... shouldn't happen as it is only to make them loads of money
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Won't even be a contest but they'll make a fortune or it seems the IRS will in this case

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    The whole fight is 1 complete joke imo... shouldn't happen as it is only to make them loads of money
    Why else would anyone get their skull smashed about other than to make loads of money?

It's all a 'work' imo.

Probably will be a quite a bore fest. But Connor will do better than people think.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Won't even be a contest but they'll make a fortune or it seems the IRS will in this case
    I don't really see how anyone thinks that putting someone who isn't a boxer in against a guy who is widely regarded as the best fighter of his generation (albeit that he's a bit old) is a good idea or likely to make for a good spectacle.

I don't really see how anyone thinks that putting someone who isn't a boxer in against a guy who is widely regarded as the best fighter of his generation (albeit that he's a bit old) is a good idea or likely to make for a good spectacle.
    I doubt they're doing it for the purists, to be honest.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I doubt they're doing it for the purists, to be honest.
    I'm just curious who's going to pay 90 dollars to watch such a thing on Pay Per View. You'd have to be mental.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's all a 'work' imo.

Probably will be a quite a bore fest. But Connor will do better than people think.
    My guess is that Mayweather will prop him up for as long as possible all the while cutting him to bits.