Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So, what shall I do in the Dordogne next week?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    you could nip across to Rocamadour. nice place.

You could pick up some wine and cheese while you're there. oh...
    Chaws, I'm only about 10-15 minutes from Sarlat so that place isn't too long.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Chaws, I'm only about 10-15 minutes from Sarlat so that place isn't too long.
    Sarlat? Went there as a kid. Doesn't it have an absolutely gorgeous car park full of trees? Or was that somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Other than drink copious amount of wine, eat tons of cheese and bread and consume foie gras and truffle until I'm blue in the face.

Any suggestions are or you all too vulgar to appreciate the wonders of France?*

*wait for Charles to be a condescending old goat with something like 'but there are tourists in the Dordogne!!!'
    Which one's Dordogne then? Come up on up to Paris, bro. I'll be there, we could go to strip clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Sarlat? Went there as a kid. Doesn't it have an absolutely gorgeous car park full of trees? Or was that somewhere else?
    You went as a kid and you remember a car park?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You went as a kid and you remember a car park?
    makes you wonder what went on with Ganpati in that car park
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    **** car park if the trees take up the spaces
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    **** car park if the trees take up the spaces
    I remember caves in the Dordogne. Prehistoric wons.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Caves are cool and quiet *

*I have never been in one but I guess they are
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Aren't most caves prehistoric? I mean, you rarely wander up to a rock and go, 'Oh look there's a new cave here that wasn't there last week'.

Sadly, one knows so little of these geological matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Aren't most caves prehistoric? I mean, you rarely wander up to a rock and go, 'Oh look there's a new cave here that wasn't there last week'.

Sadly, one knows so little of these geological matters.
    I suppose so. This one had a little train in it that took you past loads of paintings done by cavemen. My niece decided she needed to pee at the point of no return and, since even the French frown on you urinating on sites of international historic interest, she had to hang on until we got out of the cave. Damn close run thing, it was.