Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loads of people turned out at Sydney airport at 7 am when our

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I'm not sure having a gate across your front drive constitutes living in a gated community.
    No, didn't he used to live on that road with the barrier and gate opposie Kenwood-ish? Next won along from Bishops Avenue?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    No, didn't he used to live on that road with the barrier and gate opposie Kenwood-ish? Next won along from Bishops Avenue?
    I mistakenly thought he did, but it turns out he's lived on S*****n Avenue all this time.

You know Usmanov lives a little further down Hampstead Lane towards the village, too?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beechwood_House,_Highgate

Do we know how the Yank on ArsenalVision podcast came to be a fan? Has he ever lived in England? He's quite funny. Bit too opinionated, mind. Would much rather he let Marvin 'Clive' Gaye just speak for an hour.
    Eliot Smith? No idea. He likes 'sports' in general, it seems. Thought he was just whiney at first but I quite like him, now. Nice line in self-deprecation. But if his job is to mainly fire the questions at Clive and Stillman so we can listen to them then I'm all for it.

I mistakenly thought he did, but it turns out he's lived on S*****n Avenue all this time.

You know Usmanov lives a little further down Hampstead Lane towards the village, too?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beechwood_House,_Highgate
    Yep. You can see a bit of the house from Fitzroy Park, a road which was originally the driveway for the older house formerly on the Beechwood site where Coleridge, Byron and Keats used to hang out. Tiz a most pleasing sunday afternoon stroll round that road, with many fine houses including a couple of tasty Art Deco numbers.

Though I read somewhere recently that he spends a lot of time in his house in Knightsbridge/Kensington.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    flight arrived.

What is wrong with these people?
    Plenty of people turned out for them in South Africa that time too. What of it.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."