Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loads of people turned out at Sydney airport at 7 am when our

Loads of people turned out at Sydney airport at 7 am when our

flight arrived.

What is wrong with these people?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    flight arrived.

It's alright for people like you and me. I live about 50 yards from one of the ****s and you could attend a live match any time you please, if you weren't an appalling plastic.

Imagine never having seen Theo Walcott in the flesh?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    It's alright for people like you and me. I live about 50 yards from one of the ****s
    Has he moved back to his old house in the gated community yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    It's alright for people like you and me. I live about 50 yards from one of the ****s and you could attend a live match any time you please, if you weren't an appalling plastic.

Imagine never having seen Theo Walcott in the flesh?
    Yes, but what has Theo Walcott or The Arsenal Football Club got to do with a fella 12,000 miles away with corks hanging off his hat? What possible connection can there be?

flight arrived.

It's a very oriental way of behaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Has he moved back to his old house in the gated community yet?
    I'm not sure having a gate across your front drive constitutes living in a gated community.

Yes, but what has Theo Walcott or The Arsenal Football Club got to do with a fella 12,000 miles away with corks hanging off his hat? What possible connection can there be?
    Hold on, why the fúck have they gone to Australia in the first place?

Far East fair enough, huge market there to tap into.

It's a global game now, apparently. Anyone who thinks that some local or historical connection to a club has any relevance is a knuckle-dragging xenophobic goose-stepping chauvinist, I gather. Mr 7am-kick-off told me this* on his blog.

* I may have exaggerated a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It's a global game now, apparently. Anyone who thinks that some local or historical connection to a club has any relevance is a knuckle-dragging xenophobic goose-stepping chauvinist, I gather. Mr 7am-kick-off told me this* on his blog.

* I may have exaggerated a little bit.
    Do we know how the Yank on ArsenalVision podcast came to be a fan? Has he ever lived in England? He's quite funny. Bit too opinionated, mind. Would much rather he let Marvin 'Clive' Gaye just speak for an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Hold on, why the fúck have they gone to Australia in the first place?

Far East fair enough, huge market there to tap into.
    China as well. Now I can understand Chinamen thinking they 'support' a team with whom they have absolutely no geographical or cultural ties because chinamen are, you know, a bit weird. But Australians are supposed to be a bit like us, aren't they?

Fúcking hell, imagine waking up tomorrow morning thinking you're a Sydney United supporter