Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Lacazette to wear no. 9 :-(

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I wouldn't know
    That painting of his bedroom. The chair, in the foreground. Proper monged, that chair is.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Look at this though - scoring against France. What an assist by Merse. And that jinking run and balloon over the bar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV5g0eFfV7w
    Also one of the most significant talents to emerge in the world of Irish traditional music, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Also one of the most significant talents to emerge in the world of Irish traditional music, imo.
    Always with the fiddling

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Always with the fiddling
    Not a bad second career.

There'll be no violins for him.

No, of course not! Everyone knows that anyway.

What I'm saying is, singers, and strikers, are most important to the overall success of any related project. There's no getting away from it.

Anyway, it's no good arguing; my Mrs is an expert on this. (Anyway, she's read Slash' book, and Steven Tyler's effort too) And the fact is that decent frontmen are practically impossible to replace, unlike any other member of the band, except possibly the lead guitarist, or goalscoring #10.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Are you asking me if I masturbate?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I do remember that... and Alan Smith had a great touch... set up MT winning goal at Anfield, cracking CWC final goal.

Basically if they aren't Dutch or your Spanish love child you don't like them
    Thank you, P.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Giroud has his failings but he brings us a strength in the air which has often got us out of trouble. Best aerial centre-forward we've had since... Smith? Radford?
    Yes, he's also one more Big Lad on the pitch. Which is another reason midget central midfielders are an issue as well.

Of course, they all say that. But surely our #LacaNewSigning chap would rather have joined Manchester United, no?

Isn't that just the way it goes
    Perhaps he knows what Mourinho can be like to work for. Not that I do, of course, but there is some evidence to suggest that he is a complete Massive Hampshire Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    No but then that is why the very top boys cost so much and quite often get all the glory.

They are like the lead singer of a band, the poster boy, the marketing image. **** all use without the rhythm section though.
    Good man

What I'm saying is, singers, and strikers, are most important to the overall success of any related project. There's no getting away from it.

Anyway, it's no good arguing; my Mrs is an expert on this. (Anyway, she's read Slash' book, and Steven Tyler's effort too) And the fact is that decent frontmen are practically impossible to replace, unlike any other member of the band, except possibly the lead guitarist, or goalscoring #10.
    Which is why we never replaced Patrick Vieira.

After a fall-out once with my singer-guitarist-diva-egomaniac pal he spent six months trying to replace me and eventually had to grovel for me to return.

Look, you're right about the importance of good ones of these people, but most of the ones that set themselves up as the main man are not good enough. They take up the slots because they are pushy arrogant cùnts but are basically frauds stopping other, perhaps more talented but more humble people developing their talents. That's why they are cùnts, most of them.