Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cornwall has it's first would-be suicide bomber.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Somebody sent this to me yesterday and I thought it was a spoof.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The historical evidence for a sort of mass Romano-Celtic exodus to the west is pretty sketchy, actually. The suggestion is that most Celts stayed where they were, inter-married and were subsumed within Anglo-Saxon society.
    What sort of evidence?

DNA? Documentary? Archeological? Dislike of Cornishmen?

FFS! what ever next?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Thing is, I don't actually remember the English colonising or subjugating Cornwall, do you?
    Not really. Every fúcker where I live, including me, is an incomer though The benefits of diversifying the gene pool obviously goes over the inbreds' collective heeds though.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Not really. Every fúcker where I live, including me, is an incomer though The benefits of diversifying the gene pool obviously goes over the inbreds' collective heeds though.
    250,000 locals. two surnames.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    250,000 locals. two surnames.
    Pentrepol and Poltrepen.

FFS! what ever next?
    The country is beyond repair IUFG.

Everyone said we were turning american. But we went of in a very bizarre direction and now everything is just ****ing mental.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    What sort of evidence?

DNA? Documentary? Archeological? Dislike of Cornishmen?
    Genetic, yes. Plus there's no evidence to support ethnic cleansing/genocide theories.
    http://greenash.net.au/thoughts/2010...ltic-question/

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    The country is beyond repair IUFG
    isn't it just, f.

I want to retire and immerse myself in alcohol and other recreational stuff...

isn't it just, f.

I want to retire and immerse myself in alcohol and other recreational stuff...
    Today my normal route had all the trains cancelled. So I got a bus boiling hot squashed and stuck in traffic or at roadworks.
    It took me 2 hours to get to work, It's only 8 miles away.

I get to the city I go in sainsburys. No cold food as the fridges are broken. I go into Tesco the same bloody thing.
    My road has been closed for 3 months so everytime I want to go anywhere it takes 30 minutes to just get around the corner as it's all diverted onto road going onto the north circular. I can't escape it.

Yesterday it took me 1 hour to get home from shopping. a journey that shouldn't take anymore than 10 minutes.

Sick and tired of it really.