Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now I'm not fan of sacking people for injudicious language, but a tory MP has been

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yes, but these other shortenings have probably not so often have been yelled as a furious racial pejorative just prior to someone's head getting concaved.

USians can't understand the sensitivity of the word either.
    Oh, I bet they have.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

What was she smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    recorded using the phrase 'n*gger in the woodpile'.

Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to use that phrase publicly in 2017?
    We had a maths teacher who used to use that phrase all the time when cancelling down equations. As in, Right.. that's eliminated the niggers in the woodpile.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Used to be a nightmare working on a desktop-publishing system publishing system that was programmed to split Pakistan after the "i" in justified text. Also one used to slip through
    Good old Hermes

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    What was she smoking?
    BBC, T. Everyone knows what her sort is like
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    We had a maths teacher who used to use that phrase all the time when cancelling down equations. As in, Right.. that's eliminated the niggers in the woodpile.
    I've never actually heard of the phrase before, and am still rather confounded as to what it may mean

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I've never actually heard of the phrase before, and am still rather confounded as to what it may mean
    I don't get it either R.

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    Good old Hermes
    that's the beauty - mind you German indesign just chops up words any old fashion. I almost miss Hermes

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Reminds me of a bloke I know who referred to the Pakistan cricket team as "Those cheating P*kis" on Facebook.
    I called them sand n*ggers and nothing bad happened to me.