Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Impressive sportsmen/celebrities you have met.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One of the Grumbleweeds? That's fúck all good to me, v. Which Grumbleweed was it?
    Dave Prowse (Darth Vader) was forever coming round to our school dressed as the Green Cross Code Man. He lived locally, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Dave Prowse (Darth Vader) was forever coming round to our school dressed as the Green Cross Code Man. He lived locally, I think.
    Did he sound like James Earl Jones ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Did I tell you I've got jury service in August? Croydon Crown Court. How the fúck am I supposed to schlepp to Croydon every day? Apart from anything else, parking is a fúcking nightmare.

What a lot of old bóllocks.

Did I tell you I've got jury service in August? Croydon Crown Court. How the fúck am I supposed to schlepp to Croydon every day? Apart from anything else, parking is a fúcking nightmare.

You could always park at my folks' place and get a bus from there. Not sure how much that helps, though. Otherwise it's two buses at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Did he sound like James Earl Jones ?
    No. He sounded like the Green Cross Code man.

You could always park at my folks' place and get a bus from there. Not sure how much that helps, though. Otherwise it's two buses at least.

As if C would get one bus let alone two
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post

As if C would get one bus let alone two
    You can get two for the price of one these days #khan

Patrick Vieira
    Gilles Grimandi
    Ray Houghton
    Alvin Martin
    Rolf Harris
    Gary Numan

Compete with that little lot.
    My brother met Ian Wright in the Croydon KFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    My brother met Ian Wright in the Croydon KFC.
    Oh, and my missus met the Dalai Lama - filmed an audience he was having with the British lady who runs a charity up that way who my missus was making a film for. And got presented with an award by Jon Snow.

Closest I've got is having spoken to two of the country's top experts on WW1 - Mombauer on the causes, Sheffield on the fighting. And I met a Congress state MP (MLA) in India. Not very good, is it?

Just offer an excuse or reason for non-attendance and they will accept it.

They invite multiples of the numbers required as they know people have **** to be getting on with.