Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Underwhelming celebrities/sportsmen you have met.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Mike Gatting.

I called him a ****, he retorted and verbally insulted me, which was fine. We went our seperate ways.
    was calling him a **** your opening gambit?

if so, well played.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Minty from Eastenders in a coffee shop at The Angel. Very friendly bloke with no side to him, seemed genuinely chuffed that I said "Hello Cliff" as the poor bloke obviously didn't think he'd be famous enough in his own right for anyone to know his real name.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Anders Limpar closed his front door in my face after I'd driven 1,000 miles to deliver him his new car. :****er:
    He was pissed off with extra 1000 miles on his speedo on his new car.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Mike Gatting.

I called him a ****, he retorted and verbally insulted me, which was fine. We went our seperate ways.
    Mike Gatting? Jolly fat lad? Walking proof that cricket is a pastime, not a sport? Brother of Steve Gatting?

How's he a **** then?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    He was pissed off with extra 1000 miles on his speedo on his new car.
    He asked for it, he wanted it in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    was calling him a **** your opening gambit?

if so, well played.
    Very first sentence, probably a few other swear words in the same sentence.

I was entering a pub in Cardiff, Cathedral Road down by Sofia Gardens to be precise, and as I was on my way in he came out and nearly knocked me over so I gave him a verbal lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    Minty from Eastenders in a coffee shop at The Angel. Very friendly bloke with no side to him, seemed genuinely chuffed that I said "Hello Cliff" as the poor bloke obviously didn't think he'd be famous enough in his own right for anyone to know his real name.
    Used to see plenty of people around The Angel. Pauline Quirke, Linda Robson, Gillian Taylforth in marks and spencer, Jim Carver from the Bill, Cassandra from Only fools and horses, Paul Whitehouse all the time, Sue Pollard is always walking about, Vas Blackwood, Mark Fowler from Eastenders, that goofy blond bloke who was in Eastenders a few years ago.

So are you one of those ****s that stands there thumbing a lift with trade plates that suggest 'I am not a freeloading hippy and am deserving of a lift'?

Or do you get the train back?

Did you have to walk back?

Mike Gatting? Jolly fat lad? Walking proof that cricket is a pastime, not a sport? Brother of Steve Gatting?

How's he a **** then?
    So do Mick Quinn, Jan Molby and countless other fat ****s prove football isn't a sport?