Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Lions...Shame there isn't a 4th and 5th test

Lions...Shame there isn't a 4th and 5th test

Would expect the lads to beat the All Blacks in both imo

Lions were pretty unlucky with that 1st try...should've scored but then the interception

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Would expect the lads to beat the All Blacks in both imo

Lions were pretty unlucky with that 1st try...should've scored but then the interception
    ffs t - I need a lie in on a Saturday morning. Five successive 9.30 starts in the pub is not good imo (in fact I was in Greece for the first one so that was 8.30). Cracking games though. What a monster kick from Daly

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    ffs t - I need a lie in on a Saturday morning. Five successive 9.30 starts in the pub is not good imo (in fact I was in Greece for the first one so that was 8.30). Cracking games though. What a monster kick from Daly
    Did the referee bottle it?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Did the referee bottle it?
    Would have been a ridiculous decision to give a penalty to All Blacks - was a clear penalty to the Lions. Reid just barged into the back of Williams - if he doesn't do that, Williams doesn't knock it forward, Owens doesn't touch it. Lucky he was coerced into changing his mind but definitely not a pen to New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Would have been a ridiculous decision to give a penalty to All Blacks - was a clear penalty to the Lions. Reid just barged into the back of Williams - if he doesn't do that, Williams doesn't knock it forward, Owens doesn't touch it. Lucky he was coerced into changing his mind but definitely not a pen to New Zealand
    The fact Reid was offside from the kick off seems to have been ignored... was a yard in front so would be a pen from the 1/2 way line (?)
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    The fact Reid was offside from the kick off seems to have been ignored... was a yard in front so would be a pen from the 1/2 way line (?)
    ooo - didn't notice that. ****ers - we should have won

By the way....rookie error on my part not having a saver on the draw