Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So. Our first league game is in one month's time.

So. Our first league game is in one month's time.

Some (most?) of our players have had 5 days of pre-season training.

We are now spending the next 12 days poncing around playing exhibition games and attending 'supporters' clubs' functions in Australia and China. We're going to end up with two weeks to prepare for the season.

I know money is king, and everything, but Jesus H Christ, what a absolute shítshow this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

We are now spending the next 12 days poncing around playing exhibition games and attending 'supporters' clubs' functions in Australia and China. We're going to end up with two weeks to prepare for the season.

I know money is king, and everything, but Jesus H Christ, what a absolute shítshow this is.
    But when we only went to Austria for pre season we seemed to start the season slowly....perhaps we are just like your mum, slow starters
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Only been about ten days since the season ended - not real need for preparation surely

It's all about selling the brand.

Piss poor really.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Only been about ten days since the season ended - not real need for preparation surely
    It will take a while to work up the new formation, what with fitting in Lacazette, Mbappe and Lemar, surely?

It will take a while to work up the new formation, what with fitting in Lacazette, Mbappe and Lemar, surely?
    Same for everyone else too though, so no worries really #fourth
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."