Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wd Pride imo

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I bet the redgunamo pound is stronger.
    Then be sure to stay at our hotel next time you're in town for the opera.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was coming back from the cricket on Saturday a bit pīssed and sunburned only to find myself surrounded by very loud benders.
    Imagine the shock for the thousands of well-dressed young men to suddenly find themselves infiltrated by wierdos wearing garish, clashing, orange and yellow ties and jackets.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was coming back from the cricket on Saturday a bit pīssed and sunburned only to find myself surrounded by very loud benders.

Bit disconcerting, but there's no harm in it, I suppose.
    Oh now I wouldn't go into town on Pride day myself but if they want to run around skipping over puddles for an afternoon then good luck to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Imagine the shock for the thousands of well-dressed young men to suddenly find themselves infiltrated by wierdos wearing garish, clashing, orange and yellow ties and jackets.
    To be fair, the Rainbow flag and the MCC bacon and egg could easily be confused from a distance.

Actually, it did strike me the other day that, given that the homos are famously 'good with colours', why is their flag such a horrible technicolour yawn?

Diversity my a rse. I said very ludly that I was proud to be straight and got some very dirty looks from a bunch of homos.