Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wd Pride imo

wd Pride imo

Very good for business in the bars and restaurants. :kerching:

And wd Moeen Ali. Was there an awkward moment with a bottle of champagne?

I was thinking the Pride marches are a bit out dated now? Is it even necessary now?

Quite liked the two lesbians making out during the Lions game...the broadcaster didn't bet on they when he had the camera man zoom on the girls

Loooooooool at S Africa....they will be kicking themselves. Should've been an easy win.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I was thinking the Pride marches are a bit out dated now? Is it even necessary now?

Quite liked the two lesbians making out during the Lions game...the broadcaster didn't bet on they when he had the camera man zoom on the girls

Loooooooool at S Africa....they will be kicking themselves. Should've been an easy win.
    The Pink Pound is strong. That's all that mattress. tbf to the Saffas the pitch must have become very hard to play on yesterday. Nineteen wickets in a day?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The Pink Pound is strong.
    I bet the redgunamo pound is stronger.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

F uck off Pride. Why can't they celebrate getting buggered in some park? Why do they have to bring the whole of the centre of London's transport to a halt? They don't want equality, they want to shove their lifestyle up everyone's arses.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    F uck off Pride. Why can't they celebrate getting buggered in some park? Why do they have to bring the whole of the centre of London's transport to a halt? They don't want equality, they want to shove their lifestyle up everyone's arses.
    Yes. The thing is though, everyone loves a party, a celebration, don't they.

So, really, we're all in on it, so to speak.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

It's all about diversity these days Maurice, not just poofs.

You need to be more open-minded.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

His mum is open minded
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I was coming back from the cricket on Saturday a bit pīssed and sunburned only to find myself surrounded by very loud benders.

Bit disconcerting, but there's no harm in it, I suppose.