Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bumped into a neighbour on Friday….

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Attachment 671

(Sorry about the vest. There's never a good reason for dressing like a ****, but I’d just been at the leisure centre with the kids.)
    This is acceptable on one condition. He asked you for the picture. (I'm assuming you're the bloke on the right as we look).

He was walking along the street with his missus, a few metres from his house. I drove past with the kids, swung the car over and jumped out. Approached him from behind and asked in my most polite non obsessive fan-boy voice if it would be possible to get a very quick picture.

He looked briefly as if he might tell me to fúck off but then agreed. I asked if he was staying and he said "we'll see", laughed and sent me on my way with a cheerful wave.

It was a good-natured interaction.

I'd kill my first-born for 3 minutes alone with his missus
    Ignore my previous comment (you probably did anyway). You're clearly an utter deviant Why would you go and ask a stranger for a selfie?

He's probably worried that you'll break in for 3 minutes alone with him.

Attachment 671

(Sorry about the vest. There's never a good reason for dressing like a ****, but I’d just been at the leisure centre with the kids.)
    Very Tom Selleck 70's retro look there m. Did you opt to leave the medallion in the Capri ?