Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bumped into a neighbour on Friday….

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Are you 12 years old?
    The only time I've seen a beard like that on a 12 year old was a Syrian refugee.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    He was walking along the street with his missus, a few metres from his house. I drove past with the kids, swung the car over and jumped out. Approached him from behind and asked in my most polite non obsessive fan-boy voice if it would be possible to get a very quick picture.

He looked briefly as if he might tell me to fúck off but then agreed. I asked if he was staying and he said "we'll see", laughed and sent me on my way with a cheerful wave.

It was a good-natured interaction.

I'd kill my first-born for 3 minutes alone with his missus
    Christ. People talk of £200,000 a week as a lot of money, but imagine being unable to walk down the street with your woman without grown men stopping their cars to bother you

He was walking along the street with his missus, a few metres from his house. I drove past with the kids, swung the car over and jumped out. Approached him from behind and asked in my most polite non obsessive fan-boy voice if it would be possible to get a very quick picture.

He looked briefly as if he might tell me to fúck off but then agreed. I asked if he was staying and he said "we'll see", laughed and sent me on my way with a cheerful wave.

It was a good-natured interaction.

I'd kill my first-born for 3 minutes alone with his missus
    I know it is incredibly childish but I did giggle when I read "approached him from behind"

Anyway.....I notice you have a beard

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Christ. People talk of £200,000 a week as a lot of money, but imagine being unable to walk down the street with your woman without grown men stopping their cars to bother you
    Yeah....it would be pure hell. No wonder so few young men want to become top flight footballers.

Attachment 671

(Sorry about the vest. There's never a good reason for dressing like a ****, but I’d just been at the leisure centre with the kids.)
    Cescy eyes
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I know, I tend not to bother famous types for this very reason, but was under certain obligations to get a photo on this occasion. I'll certainly leave him alone should I see him again.

I know, I tend not to bother famous types for this very reason, but was under certain obligations to get a photo on this occasion. I'll certainly leave him alone should I see him again.
    How was his English, would you say, in your brief experience? Halting? Comfortable? My point is, has the lazy swine learnt the language? :sanchez:

That's what the £200,000 is for, I think. Nobody minds it then.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I think the Hebrew heemasex should be throroughly ashamed of himself but I have no doubt this enforced image of bonhomie was shared on various social media platforms.

The bloke is out for a walk, maybe going for a few afternoon liveners, and gets accosted by a bloke in a vest.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I think the Hebrew heemasex should be throroughly ashamed of himself but I have no doubt this enforced image of bonhomie was shared on various social media platforms.

The bloke is out for a walk, maybe going for a few afternoon liveners, and gets accosted by a bloke in a vest.
    The straight line brushed chest hair concerns me
    10 characters? Pile of cund.