Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bumped into a neighbour on Friday….

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Attachment 671

(Sorry about the vest. There's never a good reason for dressing like a ****, but I’d just been at the leisure centre with the kids.)
    ooh I say M, had no idea you look like Andy Garcia :swoon:
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Attachment 671

(Sorry about the vest. There's never a good reason for dressing like a ****, but I’d just been at the leisure centre with the kids.)

Are you Photoshopping for added attention seeking?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Attachment 671

Excellent monty. and I'm not even taking the piss.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Excellent monty. and I'm not even taking the piss.
    I do find the pulling over and chasing after him thing a bit weird, to be honest.

Anyway, I spoke to Sir Geoffrey Boycott on Saturday, so this is frankly a bit meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Anyway, I spoke to Sir Geoffrey Boycott on Saturday, so this is frankly a bit meaningless.
    Did he put you right? About your life and everything...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I do find the pulling over and chasing after him thing a bit weird, to be honest.

What did you say?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    What did you say?
    He said "Excuse me" as he was rushing to get to his commentary and pushed past me. I blurted out "Sir Geoffrey!" like a mong and he laughed and said "I'm not holding me breath, lad!"

Banter.

He said "Excuse me" as he was rushing to get to his commentary and pushed past me. I blurted out "Sir Geoffrey!" like a mong and he laughed and said "I'm not holding me breath, lad!"

Banter.
    nice

Banter.
    That's terrific!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That's terrific!
    To be addressed at the age of 44 as 'lad' is fairly pleasing also.