Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Bumped into a neighbour on Friday….

  1. #21
    Senior Member barrybueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    O'Neills, Beckenham
    Posts
    18,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Attachment 671

    (Sorry about the vest. There's never a good reason for dressing like a cúnt, but I’d just been at the leisure centre with the kids.)
    ooh I say M, had no idea you look like Andy Garcia :swoon:
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Attachment 671

    (Sorry about the vest. There's never a good reason for dressing like a cúnt, but I’d just been at the leisure centre with the kids.)

    Are you Photoshopping for added attention seeking?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Attachment 671

    (Sorry about the vest. There's never a good reason for dressing like a cúnt, but I’d just been at the leisure centre with the kids.)
    Excellent monty. and I'm not even taking the piss.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Excellent monty. and I'm not even taking the piss.
    I do find the pulling over and chasing after him thing a bit weird, to be honest.

    Anyway, I spoke to Sir Geoffrey Boycott on Saturday, so this is frankly a bit meaningless.

  5. #25
    Senior Member IUFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Mobius
    Posts
    5,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Anyway, I spoke to Sir Geoffrey Boycott on Saturday, so this is frankly a bit meaningless.
    Did he put you right? About your life and everything...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I do find the pulling over and chasing after him thing a bit weird, to be honest.

    Anyway, I spoke to Sir Geoffrey Boycott on Saturday, so this is frankly a bit meaningless.
    What did you say?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    What did you say?
    He said "Excuse me" as he was rushing to get to his commentary and pushed past me. I blurted out "Sir Geoffrey!" like a mong and he laughed and said "I'm not holding me breath, lad!"

    Banter.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He said "Excuse me" as he was rushing to get to his commentary and pushed past me. I blurted out "Sir Geoffrey!" like a mong and he laughed and said "I'm not holding me breath, lad!"

    Banter.
    nice

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He said "Excuse me" as he was rushing to get to his commentary and pushed past me. I blurted out "Sir Geoffrey!" like a mong and he laughed and said "I'm not holding me breath, lad!"

    Banter.
    That's terrific!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That's terrific!
    To be addressed at the age of 44 as 'lad' is fairly pleasing also.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •