Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Bumped into a neighbour on Friday….

  1. #1

    Bumped into a neighbour on Friday….

    IMG_4010.jpg

    (Sorry about the vest. There's never a good reason for dressing like a cúnt, but I’d just been at the leisure centre with the kids.)

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    IMG_4010.jpg

    (Sorry about the vest. There's never a good reason for dressing like a cúnt, but I’d just been at the leisure centre with the kids.)
    That bouffant must take some blow-drying m. Your commitment to channelling Barry Manilow's hairdo is commendable.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    IMG_4010.jpg

    (Sorry about the vest. There's never a good reason for dressing like a cúnt, but I’d just been at the leisure centre with the kids.)
    why is he staring vacantly into the distance?

    Don't worry about dressing like a ****, fits in with your personality
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That bouffant must take some blow-drying m. Your commitment to channelling Barry Manilow's hairdo is commendable.
    It does tend to turn into a bit of a Jew-fro after swimming

    Though I would still argue that I have less offensive hair than Mesut.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That bouffant must take some blow-drying m. Your commitment to channelling Barry Manilow's hairdo is commendable.
    Well, I think he looks very nice. After all, there's a little of Barry Manilow in us all, is there not.

    wd, M, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    why is he staring vacantly into the distance?
    He's thinking "Mohammed Wept! This is the last straw. This club has such cretinous scum for fans I must leave it immediately."

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He's thinking "Mohammed Wept! This is the last straw. This club has such cretinous scum for fans I must leave it immediately."
    Didn't mention I was a Gooner. Just told him I lived a few doors down and that he should pop round if he ever needs to borrow some sugar or a power tool.*

    *Didn't really do this

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    It does tend to turn into a bit of a Jew-fro after swimming

    Though I would still argue that I have less offensive hair than Mesut.
    What did you say to get him to agree to posing thusly? Didn't you feel awfully guilty about bothering him?

    I was standing outside a theatre having a fag at the interval recently when I noticed Charles Dance lighting up next to me; immediately realising that he had noticed me notice him, I looked away so as not to intrude on his smoke. Finishing my fag, I turned to enter the foyer and he gave me a warm smile as if to say, 'thank you'. The point of this anecdote is to let you know that Charles Dance is my best mate.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    IMG_4010.jpg

    (Sorry about the vest. There's never a good reason for dressing like a cúnt, but I’d just been at the leisure centre with the kids.)
    Are you 12 years old?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What did you say to get him to agree to posing thusly? Didn't you feel awfully guilty about bothering him?

    I was standing outside a theatre having a fag at the interval recently when I noticed Charles Dance lighting up next to me; immediately realising that he had noticed me notice him, I looked away so as not to intrude on his smoke. Finishing my fag, I turned to enter the foyer and he gave me a warm smile as if to say, 'thank you'. The point of this anecdote is to let you know that Charles Dance is my best mate.
    He was walking along the street with his missus, a few metres from his house. I drove past with the kids, swung the car over and jumped out. Approached him from behind and asked in my most polite non obsessive fan-boy voice if it would be possible to get a very quick picture.

    He looked briefly as if he might tell me to fúck off but then agreed. I asked if he was staying and he said "we'll see", laughed and sent me on my way with a cheerful wave.

    It was a good-natured interaction.

    I'd kill my first-born for 3 minutes alone with his missus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •