Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This is what my contact at Britain's Daily Mail had to say about the status:

This is what my contact at Britain's Daily Mail had to say about the status:

-------->

"Lacazette will be an interesting signing, we'll see how that goes. It looks like Giroud is off for a good whack -- £25 million the papers in the UK are saying today. Potential suitors are Everton, Marseille and West Ham.

Seems like a lot of money for Giroud, who at 30 isn't getting any younger. Plus it'll be a bit of money back in the transfer kitty.

If they are selling Giroud, I'm not sure they'd do that if they were selling Sanchez as well. Something to think about.

I don't think Mbappe is a possibility, Lemar at Monaco looks more realistic. I'm not sure I'm interested in Mahrez, but the papers are strongly linking him as back-up transfer target.

Lucas Perez is off, I don't know why he wasn't given a chance, but what do I know! "
    <--------

Stick with me, lummoxes, and you might just get somewhere in life.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    -------->

"Lacazette will be an interesting signing, we'll see how that goes. It looks like Giroud is off for a good whack -- £25 million the papers in the UK are saying today. Potential suitors are Everton, Marseille and West Ham.

Seems like a lot of money for Giroud, who at 30 isn't getting any younger. Plus it'll be a bit of money back in the transfer kitty.

If they are selling Giroud, I'm not sure they'd do that if they were selling Sanchez as well. Something to think about.

I don't think Mbappe is a possibility, Lemar at Monaco looks more realistic. I'm not sure I'm interested in Mahrez, but the papers are strongly linking him as back-up transfer target.

Lucas Perez is off, I don't know why he wasn't given a chance, but what do I know! "
    <--------

So, in short, he knows **** all? Thanks buddy

Quote Originally Posted by the splendor of antigone View Post
    So, in short, he knows **** all? Thanks buddy
    Anytime

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    -------->

<--------

Your itk skillz are a bit **** eastie

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Your itk skillz are a bit **** eastie
    At least he used the words "potential suitors."