Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Is that Mahrez any good? I don't remember him from that game we beat them 5-2. Only

Is that Mahrez any good? I don't remember him from that game we beat them 5-2. Only

Vardy scoring two and hitting the woodwork twice. But I don't really look at the opposing players. So is he any good?

And this Lemar chap. What about him? How much would you be happy seeing us pay for him if he was for sale?

I know people mock my ignorance of footie but I honestly do reckon we need another MF given we are two injuries/suspensions away from starting Coq and El-Nenny. A fit Santi would be heaven. I'd love us to buy someone like him or Rosicky to challenge Xak and Rambo for a starting place.

Leicester wouldn't have won the league without Mahrez.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Vardy scoring two and hitting the woodwork twice. But I don't really look at the opposing players. So is he any good?

And this Lemar chap. What about him? How much would you be happy seeing us pay for him if he was for sale?

I know people mock my ignorance of footie but I honestly do reckon we need another MF given we are two injuries/suspensions away from starting Coq and El-Nenny. A fit Santi would be heaven. I'd love us to buy someone like him or Rosicky to challenge Xak and Rambo for a starting place.
    Pretty swift, skilled, and tricky. Yeah, he's worth a few pounds sterling.