Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: I turned 17 in the spring of 1982. That year, my girlfriend's family

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I was 24 or 25, on the 23rd of June at the Rosthwaite campsite in Borrowdale. She was a scouser, very beautiful, and very sexifull. I had split up with my long-term girlfriend and was ready for a new romantic encounter. I had cast a spell of lurve at Castlerigg Stone circle a few hours before I saw her and knew that she was for me. I put my tent up in record super-efficient time and she was well-impressed. Nice stuff subsequently happened in her caravan.

The soundtrack was Pink Floyd (Dark Side, Meddle, Animals) and the drugs were hashish and acid.

The relationship ended some months later after one of her other boyfriends (I didn't know that she collected them without telling any of us this), who was a squaddie, was trying to hammer down the door of her flat to get to us.
    This has brought a tear to my eye, a.

Just one question. I do not wish to be indelicate, but, being unfamiliar with camping, I have concerns about, shall we say, genital freshness.

Was there genital freshness, a?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Just one question. I do not wish to be indelicate, but, being unfamiliar with camping, I have concerns about, shall we say, genital freshness.

Are you asking a if he had a cheesy knob?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Are you asking a if he had a cheesy knob?
    Must you always make everything crude and vulgar? I was trying to be sensitive.

Anyway, I wanted to know about his knob and her flange.

Do you have any romantic memories involving odd places, dubious music or fat ugly women?
    I rode the fattest chick ever the night we beat Sheffield Wednesday in the first cup final in 93. I don't wish to be rude or size-ist but she was hideous and about the size of about 2 people but any port in a storm and all that. Naturally with the celebrations and the day out at Wembley I was very drunk.

Anyhow waking on the Monday morning and firstly realising what I had done, and then realising I was going to be late for work I panicked somewhat however she offered to drop me home, Stroud Green Road to Wightman Road.

Just as we pulled up all my housemates walked out on their own way to work and my deed was noted, my reputation in tatters.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I rode the fattest chick ever the night we beat Sheffield Wednesday in the first cup final in 93. I don't wish to be rude or size-ist but she was hideous and about the size of about 2 people but any port in a storm and all that. Naturally with the celebrations and the day out at Wembley I was very drunk.

Anyhow waking on the Monday morning and firstly realising what I had done, and then realising I was going to be late for work I panicked somewhat however she offered to drop me home, Stroud Green Road to Wightman Road.

Just as we pulled up all my housemates walked out on their own way to work and my deed was noted, my reputation in tatters.
    Now this is romance, sw.

I've never really had an issue with fat chicks, except for the one I tried to cuddle and realised my hands wouldn't meet round the back, such was her girth.

I made my excuses and left.

There were showers on the campsite. Generally speaking the genitals were fresher than her mouth, as she used to kiss her dog.

There were showers on the campsite. Generally speaking the genitals were fresher than her mouth, as she used to kiss her dog.
    Now we get to the good ****. It's taken until 4:15 to get to the kinky stuff :rubshands:

Is 'Kiss her dog' a euphemism for something?

Now this is romance, sw.

I've never really had an issue with fat chicks, except for the one I tried to cuddle and realised my hands wouldn't meet round the back, such was her girth.

I probably saved myself a taxi fare home.

Shrewd you see.

Now this is romance, sw.

I once got one down to her bra and knickers in the middle of a party. At one point, I thought she was going to let me do the deed right there on the carpet while everyone stood around and cheered. I was secretly quite grateful she didn't.