Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: I turned 17 in the spring of 1982. That year, my girlfriend's family

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I initially read that as 'arsehole', which made it even more disturbing if anything.
    Note that it refers to a 'Greek bird', b. The coarse hairs were certainly not confined to the chesticles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Not the natural choice of places to escape to.....
    Her mate's parents' place was there. Never went into Mother Shipton's Cave. Thought about it, but then remembered it was owned by Paul Daniels.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Her mate's parents' place was there. Never went into Mother Shipton's Cave. Thought about it, but then remembered it was owned by Paul Daniels.
    He soon got rid of it when the council wouldn't let him build a huge cafe by the river..... allegedly the oldest tourist atraction in the UK
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He is carrying a bit of timber now tbh. He might be sporting mantits.
    Slow down now soldier, John 8:7 is all I have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Slow down now soldier, John 8:7 is all I have to say.
    I am like an anorexic racing snake, sw.

I am like an anorexic racing snake, sw.
    Racer snake.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Racer snake.
    Bosnian fullback?

Do you have any romantic memories involving odd places, dubious music or fat ugly women?
    I was 24 or 25, on the 23rd of June at the Rosthwaite campsite in Borrowdale. She was a scouser, very beautiful, and very sexifull. I had split up with my long-term girlfriend and was ready for a new romantic encounter. I had cast a spell of lurve at Castlerigg Stone circle a few hours before I saw her and knew that she was for me. I put my tent up in record super-efficient time and she was well-impressed. Nice stuff subsequently happened in her caravan.

The soundtrack was Pink Floyd (Dark Side, Meddle, Animals) and the drugs were hashish and acid.

The relationship ended some months later after one of her other boyfriends (I didn't know that she collected them without telling any of us this), who was a squaddie, was trying to hammer down the door of her flat to get to us.

Bosnian fullback?
    Albanian, I think.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...prime-minister

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I was 24 or 25, on the 23rd of June at the Rosthwaite campsite in Borrowdale. She was a scouser, very beautiful, and very sexifull. I had split up with my long-term girlfriend and was ready for a new romantic encounter. I had cast a spell of lurve at Castlerigg Stone circle a few hours before I saw her and knew that she was for me. I put my tent up in record super-efficient time and she was well-impressed. Nice stuff subsequently happened in her caravan.

The soundtrack was Pink Floyd (Dark Side, Meddle, Animals) and the drugs were hashish and acid.

The relationship ended some months later after one of her other boyfriends (I didn't know that she collected them without telling any of us this), who was a squaddie, was trying to hammer down the door of her flat to get to us.
    I trod in dogshït the only time I went to Castlerigg. I won't pretend it didn't somewhat puncture the mystique and romance of the place.