Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I turned 17 in the spring of 1982. That year, my girlfriend's family

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    I grew up (or, in reality, failed to) on the Isle of Wight and was also 17 in the Summer of '82. All summers were very similar.

Strange encounters in strange places with strange grockles. All the music was ****e in the 80s.
    My word! What music do you like then?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    All that's missing is a book of poetry stained with the butter drips from crumpets.

Ah, Paula from Knaresborough. I once boned a chick from Yorkshire. I met her in a bar through a mutual acquaintance. I knew she was the girl for me that night because she was wearing a smock with stains down the front, and when I asked if she wanted a drink she replied, "Aye, I'll 'ave a pint o' bitter but first Ah need a slash."
    You are my dad and I want all my brthday presents you never gave me
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

All that's missing is a book of poetry stained with the butter drips from crumpets.

Ah, Paula from Knaresborough. I once boned a chick from Yorkshire. I met her in a bar through a mutual acquaintance. I knew she was the girl for me that night because she was wearing a smock with stains down the front, and when I asked if she wanted a drink she replied, "Aye, I'll 'ave a pint o' bitter but first Ah need a slash."
    I met a girl in York, then she said we are going to the pub later. I went to the pub oh by the way this is my boyfriend. he looked furious the whole time. It was one of those pubs that has a carpark to set the scene.

She then made him give me a lift back to the hotel. he then drove her back home and waited outside her house to prevent her from sneaking back to the hotel to see me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    I grew up (or, in reality, failed to) on the Isle of Wight and was also 17 in the Summer of '82. All summers were very similar.

Strange encounters in strange places with strange grockles. All the music was ****e in the 80s.
    You are forgetting Spandau Ballet, of course.

Yes. Except for that Greek bird who had perfect pendulosity but coarse hairs growing from the areolae. They were like strands of wire wool.
    Those hairs were not there. Somebody edited her tits.

She wasn't from Knaresborough. She was from Ipswich and going out with someone else at Leeds, hence our need to escape to Knaresborough to have a proper dirty weekend.

Yes. Except for that Greek bird who had perfect pendulosity but coarse hairs growing from the areolae. They were like strands of wire wool.
    I initially read that as 'arsehole', which made it even more disturbing if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Patrick Vieira?
    He is carrying a bit of timber now tbh. He might be sporting mantits.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    She wasn't from Knaresborough. She was from Ipswich and going out with someone else at Leeds, hence our need to escape to Knaresborough to have a proper dirty weekend.
    Not the natural choice of places to escape to.....
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

That's beautiful p. Although I'm worried that Leonard put a massive fúcking downer on the whole experience.

It was an MG Metro, wasn't it?
    Any man that can listen to Dance Me To The End of Love and not feel uplifted has a ****ing problem. It is probably the most joyous and hope-filled song ever written about the holocaust.

It was a very small, sporty kind of thing in green. Remarkably slow and uncomfortable.