Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I turned 17 in the spring of 1982. That year, my girlfriend's family

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You used to go there when you were 17 as well? That's amazing, f! We might have bumped into each other!

Small world indeed.
    I am not good at maths though it's quite possible.
    although I was born in 1982 :daddy: :hug:

Odd isn't it C. There is a certain kind of rack on a woman that can only be referred to as "titties". Some women have tits, some have boobs, some have top b0llocks but when you see a pair of titties you knows dey's titties

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    September '92, Santander. Nigel Clough

David White was the fat, ugly bird. Horrid.
    You paint quite the vivid picture, r.

took a cottage at Herne Bay for the whole summer. She went to live there for the summer holidays, with her parents visiting at weekends, so during the week we shacked up and played mummies and daddies. It was a glorious summer; we lay together in the post-coital glow listening to the waves break on the pebble beach outside accompanied by Irene Cara (on cassette, naturally.)

How can Herne Bay and the soundtrack from the Kids From Fame evoke such romantic memories? :sigh:

Oh youth! Youth! Why must your memory mock and torture us?

Do you have any romantic memories involving odd places, dubious music or fat ugly women?
    In the summer of 1990 I was seeing a lovely young lady from Hadley Wood. ****ing loaded she was and her parents would swan around Italy for weeks at a time over the summer leaving a huge house empty.

I can remember driving her father’s MG, taking some horribly strong acid and listening to a lot of Leonard Cohen.

Similar story to yours but with much better music.

I think that was also the first and last time I tried a pizza with chicken on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Odd isn't it C. There is a certain kind of rack on a woman that can only be referred to as "titties". Some women have tits, some have boobs, some have top b0llocks but when you see a pair of titties you knows dey's titties
    These had a certain satisfying heft to them. At the time I was somewhat disappointed by their tendency to face point downwards, and for years after favoured the pert, firm boob, but in retrospect I can appreciate how lucky I was to learn to deal with such fun bags at such a young age.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    In the summer of 1990 I was seeing a lovely young lady from Hadley Wood. ****ing loaded she was and her parents would swan around Italy for weeks at a time over the summer leaving a huge house empty.

I can remember driving her father’s MG, taking some horribly strong acid and listening to a lot of Leonard Cohen.

Similar story to yours but with much better music.

I think that was also the first and last time I tried a pizza with chicken on it.
    That's beautiful p. Although I'm worried that Leonard put a massive fúcking downer on the whole experience.

It was an MG Metro, wasn't it?

took a cottage at Herne Bay for the whole summer. She went to live there for the summer holidays, with her parents visiting at weekends, so during the week we shacked up and played mummies and daddies. It was a glorious summer; we lay together in the post-coital glow listening to the waves break on the pebble beach outside accompanied by Irene Cara (on cassette, naturally.)

How can Herne Bay and the soundtrack from the Kids From Fame evoke such romantic memories? :sigh:

Do you have any romantic memories involving odd places, dubious music or fat ugly women?
    A sunny day, a girl named Paula, Knaresborough, a rowing boat and a flotilla of Morris Men. The soundtrack was The Stone Roses. We dropped acid later.

I won't go into details but I sealed the deal during the countdown of New years eve 1999

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I won't go into details but I sealed the deal during the countdown of New years eve 1999
    What? Between the countdown starting and finishing? That's impressively quick work. f. But you were young, I suppose.

You used to go there when you were 17 as well? That's amazing, f! We might have bumped into each other!

Small world indeed.
    pv had great big floppy tits then
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar