Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Something vaguely interesting in the wake of recent terrorist attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yeah but those lads were practically gentlemen compared to these loons. Used to phone up some of the time to give advanced warning.
    Well they were trying to make a point, weren't they. These fellas just want to kills as many of us as possible.

They are not very good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yeah but those lads were practically gentlemen compared to these loons. Used to phone up some of the time to give advanced warning.
    Indeed. Sometimes they just used to do the advanced warning and not bother with the bomb. Hearts of gold really.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Sometimes, of course, they couldn't remember the phone number. 999 is a tricky one when you've only got 10 fingers and two wellies to count on.
    No mobiles in them days. Poor ****s had to use public pay phones. Never pleasant

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Indeed. Sometimes they just used to do the advanced warning and not bother with the bomb. Hearts of gold really.
    Its so much cheaper as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    No mobiles in them days. Poor ****s had to use public pay phones. Never pleasant
    Didn't always work as a thug may have vandalised it.

Then there was the issue with loose change. In summary a fúcking nightmare for your everyday terrorist just trying to go about his business.

I assume.

Sometimes, of course, they couldn't remember the phone number. 999 is a tricky one when you've only got 10 fingers and two wellies to count on.
    Tree fellers were needed to make the calls
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Tree fellers were needed to make the calls
    "And dere's only two of us."

They don't write 'em like that any more. Classic bantz.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Didn't always work as a thug may have vandalised it.

Then there was the issue with loose change. In summary a fúcking nightmare for your everyday terrorist just trying to go about his business.

I assume.
    You could pretty much guarantee a strong smell of piss as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You could pretty much guarantee a strong smell of piss as well.
    Well, yes, but then the Mick would leave and it would be ok again

I'm surprised at you p. They can't help pissing themselves; it's the 16 pints of Guinness and the ignorance that does it. :unclepaddy:

Well, yes, but then the Mick would leave and it would be ok again

I'm surprised at you p. They can't help pissing themselves; it's the 16 pints of Guinness and the ignorance that does it. :unclepaddy:
    There are 2 chaps comatose on the pavement as I look out the window, what looks like cider cans and a white wine bottle beside them.

The tourists are kind of standing off them, curious. I suspect some think it is street art/performance.