Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Something vaguely interesting in the wake of recent terrorist attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I fúcking care. They ponced off our generosity for hundreds of years and now, drunk on EU handouts, all of a sudden they're too good for the likes of us.

Let 'em stew in their own juice, I say. They'll come crawling back soon enough.
    Fair enough. I have no problem with them. Live and let live I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Ok, just one up front. Its not my system, r suggested it.
    Not guilty, sir. I'm always two upfront, three at the back.

Like your mum
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I fúcking care. They ponced off our generosity for hundreds of years and now, drunk on EU handouts, all of a sudden they're too good for the likes of us.

Let 'em stew in their own juice, I say. They'll come crawling back soon enough.
    Stew
    Very subtle C
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Its all same though, isn't it.

I mean, who really cares? At the end of the day its just a good bunch of lads who like a drink.
    No, it certainly isn't all the same. That's the whole point.

Just you wait until mainstream Islam allows drinking. Don't say I didn't warn you.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Stew
    Very subtle C
    One tries, v.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No, it certainly isn't all the same. That's the whole point.

Just you wait until mainstream Islam allows drinking. Don't say I didn't warn you.
    I just meant our boys and the fellas in green. Not the rest of them- they can **** right off.

Its funny. Monty thinks Muslims are mental for believing that the big Mo flew to the moon. In our era people are considered to be mental if they believe that Neil Armstrong didn’t.

Its all *******s isn’t it.
    Of course. That's because Neil Armstrong quite obviously didn't. It's in a completely different league of silliness.

There must be a way you can turn this easy disguise to your advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Osborne18 View Post
    There must be a way you can turn this easy disguise to your advantage.
    :nostalgiabot:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”