Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Something vaguely interesting in the wake of recent terrorist attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, but that's professionalism, not faith.
    Same difference though, innit. In the third world, there is no money per se, so "money", as it were, has no meaning. Or at least, a quite different meaning.

They think they're being professional; you might even say the virgins are their pay.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

By that logic, Ulstermen aren't British, p.

This assertion will play badly on the Shankhill, I fear.
    Well that isn't my problem. I didn't name it.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Same difference though, innit. In the third world, there is no money per se, so "money", as it were, has no meaning. Or at least, a quite different meaning.

They think they're being professional; you might even say the virgins are their pay.
    Why don't they ask for half the money up front?

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Pasty chubby face ?
    Obvious ears ?
    Pale or red of face, depending on the weather. Chubbyness varies according to weight. My ears are large and pendulous of lobe, but not obtrusive, I don't think.

I have a big, thick thatch of curly hair, a large head, a relatively small nose and a penchant for drinking, digging and eating potatoes that I fear must be hereditary.

I find the Bristol Channel a bit confusing. Most of it's nowhere near Bristol. It's like calling the English Channel the Folkestone Channel.
    Foreigners call the English Channel the "Sleeve", Der Ärmelkanal
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    36 virgins up front? Don't really see how that'd work. By the time you'd finished with them a/ they wouldn't be virgins b/ the job would be delayed and c/ you wouldn't be able to take them with you, so you'd have to make do with just 36 for all eternity.

Frankly, I'm beginning to see the flaws in this virgin-based currency system you propose.

I find the Bristol Channel a bit confusing. Most of it's nowhere near Bristol. It's like calling the English Channel the Folkestone Channel.
    As a child we had a rather dull family friend from Bristol, who my father always referred to as 'the Severn Bore'.

He was fúcking top, my dad.

Watching Miss Great Britain one night and out gallumphs Miss Isle of Wight, a stocky lady, causing him to peer over his glasses; 'Miss Isle of Wight? Miss Cowes, more like.'

Spot. On. Every. Time.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    As I say, there isn't really any so nobody's life revolves around it the way ours do.

Pale or red of face, depending on the weather. Chubbyness varies according to weight. My ears are large and pendulous of lobe, but not obtrusive, I don't think.

I have a big, thick thatch of curly hair, a large head, a relatively small nose and a penchant for drinking, digging and eating potatoes that I fear must be hereditary.
    You seem to tick all the right boxes except one
    You are highly intelligent
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    As a child we had a rather dull family friend from Bristol, who my father always referred to as 'the Severn Bore'.

He was fúcking top, my dad.

Watching Miss Great Britain one night and out gallumphs Miss Isle of Wight, a stocky lady, causing him to peer over his glasses; 'Miss Isle of Wight? Miss Cowes, more like.'

Spot. On. Every. Time.
    Yep, that's dads for you.