Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Superclap - Another thing for young people to moan about

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Touch disappointing but having just seen that Wood wicket it is keeping low. 450 could be decent
    This must be Broad's biggest score for years. Certainly since he decided to become a tailender.

Touch disappointing but having just seen that Wood wicket it is keeping low. 450 could be decent
    Never mind all this cricket nonsense, what about the Lions in the morning. How do we see it going?

I'm not even a (real) Rugby fan but I am looking forward to it.

LOOOOL! He's just hit Morkel for consecutive sixes.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Never mind all this cricket nonsense, what about the Lions in the morning. How do we see it going?

I'm not even a (real) Rugby fan but I am looking forward to it.
    New Zealand will win unless they get someone sent off again.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    New Zealand will win unless they get someone sent off again.
    Considering last week was the first sending off in 50 years or whatever I would think the chances of another to be unlikely.

Considering last week was the first sending off in 50 years or whatever I would think the chances of another to be unlikely.
    Sadly I concur with Berni. Think it will be close but they will take their try-scoring chances.

On the plus side, I am usually wrong

Sadly I concur with Berni. Think it will be close but they will take their try-scoring chances.

On the plus side, I am usually wrong
    When their team was announced on Wednesday I was listening to some radio bóllocks in the car and they were discussing Barrett’s selection, a raw 20 year old with 1 cap and what a massive risk they were taking in the ‘biggest rugby match ever’ type nonsense. Would they live to regret this decision. Cue Neil Francis talking bóllocks.

Fast forward about 2 hours on Sky and Sean Fitzpatrick was asked about the pick, he king of shrugged his shoulders stating that he (Barrett) was probably the best player in NZ at this moment in time and that he would be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This must be Broad's biggest score for years. Certainly since he decided to become a tailender.
    Lower order batsman. :mikey:

When their team was announced on Wednesday I was listening to some radio bóllocks in the car and they were discussing Barrett’s selection, a raw 20 year old with 1 cap and what a massive risk they were taking in the ‘biggest rugby match ever’ type nonsense. Would they live to regret this decision. Cue Neil Francis talking bóllocks.

Fast forward about 2 hours on Sky and Sean Fitzpatrick was asked about the pick, he king of shrugged his shoulders stating that he (Barrett) was probably the best player in NZ at this moment in time and that he would be fine.
    Have to go with the great hooker on that one. Fantastic player and a much more reliable kicker than his brother. Bringing Savea back was more of a puzzling decision to me