Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Superclap - Another thing for young people to moan about

Superclap - Another thing for young people to moan about

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Says a man who spends all day on a website moaning about things

Mind you, you might be watching a South African rearguard tomorrow - six hours of Dean Elgar "batting" - in which case you are more than entitled to moan

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Says a man who spends all day on a website moaning about things

Mind you, you might be watching a South African rearguard tomorrow - six hours of Dean Elgar "batting" - in which case you are more than entitled to moan
    Yes. The timing hasn't worked out brilliantly, has it. It's still going to be a belter and a scorchingly hot day, so hardly conducive to ripping through them, I fear. Never know, though. Wood could be interesting.

Aaaannnd I've successfully jinxed Root

Yes. The timing hasn't worked out brilliantly, has it. It's still going to be a belter and a scorchingly hot day, so hardly conducive to ripping through them, I fear. Never know, though. Wood could be interesting.
    Yep - advantage of Stokes in the team. Four fasts in short bursts and Ashley Giles, sorry, Liam Dawson holding up one end. Golden arm Moeen for a jammy wicket before lunch/tea

Perhaps this will cause them to reconsider their evil fornicating ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yep - advantage of Stokes in the team. Four fasts in short bursts and Ashley Giles, sorry, Liam Dawson holding up one end. Golden arm Moeen for a jammy wicket before lunch/tea
    Mind you, SA could be batting fairly shortly at this rate, so you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Perhaps this will cause them to reconsider their evil fornicating ways.
    Exactly. If I can no longer fornicate (which apparently is what I signed up to in the whole wedding business ), I don't see why anyone else should be allowed to.

Exactly. If I can no longer fornicate (which apparently is what I signed up to in the whole wedding business ), I don't see why anyone else should be allowed to.
    I am with Bad Santa in this matter: "Look, I've boned a lot of fat chicks in my time, sure. But, as far back as I can remember, I've never fornicated anybody."

Mind you, SA could be batting fairly shortly at this rate, so you never know.
    Touch disappointing but having just seen that Wood wicket it is keeping low. 450 could be decent