Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: All things considered, puppies are bloody hard work. One of them

All things considered, puppies are bloody hard work. One of them

woke me up in the middle of the night and the other one stole my steak sandwich breakfast and knocked over my glass of beer.

It must be what having babies about the place is like.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    woke me up in the middle of the night and the other one stole my steak sandwich breakfast and knocked over my glass of beer.

Will you be delivering retribution?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Will you be delivering retribution?
    No. Mischievousness and abstinence are desired traits, in hounds as in sons.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

My cat woke me up this morning by feverishly tonguing the inside of my ear. For a moment I thought it was the missus.

Never been so relieved in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    My cat woke me up this morning by feverishly tonguing the inside of my ear. For a moment I thought it was the missus.

Never been so relieved in my life.
    My wife wakes me up that way sometimes. Unpleasant, of course, but the redgunamos are stern, stolid, implacable men; they can rough it if they have to.

Your mum woke me up feverishly tounging the inside of my anus - rimming I think you youngsters call it. Feels like a snail's trying to crawl up yer arse