Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ash. So you think I should have only one guitar?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    You're just being impudent now. What next, a Fender Jaguar? As I'm sure you well know, the Firebird is simply the worst of the rather ostentatious, but essentially inferior trio of attempts by Gibson to look 'space-age'. I repeat, you only need one but I would choose the V Fash.

Of course, you could also occasionally eschew the big two and look at Tokais and Schecters. Both far more affordable but with superior build quality to the instruments they mimic.

Tokai Loverock - the cheeky cvnts don't even call it a Les Paul

Your mum loves my loverock h.

You're just being impudent now. What next, a Fender Jaguar? As I'm sure you well know, the Firebird is simply the worst of the rather ostentatious, but essentially inferior trio of attempts by Gibson to look 'space-age'. I repeat, you only need one but I would choose the V Fash.

Of course, you could also occasionally eschew the big two and look at Tokais and Schecters. Both far more affordable but with superior build quality to the instruments they mimic.

Tokai Loverock - the cheeky cvnts don't even call it a Les Paul

The shop near me sells Tokai he has some stunning guitars. he also sells G&L guitars.

Look at the exquisite nitro finish on this Tokai ...you'd be afraid to play it. Their machining and woodcraft is doubtlessly superior but make sure you get a Japan made one for good resale (they have a korean factory I believe).

I'm sure she found you very sweet C but on the whole preferred handsome men I think.

Look at the exquisite nitro finish on this Tokai ...you'd be afraid to play it. Their machining and woodcraft is doubtlessly superior but make sure you get a Japan made one for good resale (they have a korean factory I believe).

Speaking of Fender Jaguars. that was my first proper purchase of a nice guitar when I was 18 years old from the guitar shop above the Pawnbrokers on the corner of St John Street at the Angel.

I couldn't get on with it at all but I had no idea what I was doing. hated the bridge it would buzz and the strings would fly out the saddles. I think I had been watching to many Kurt Cobain videos at the time.

A truly dysfunctional guitar - must be why he liked it. Kurt eh? How can you be that talented, that good looking, that successful and that rich and still decide to blow your own head off?... not to mention sticking your dick in a pig like Courtney Love.