Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ash. So you think I should have only one guitar?

Ash. So you think I should have only one guitar?

and just play that won?

And in order not to be flash it should be a cheap one?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    and just play that won?

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Fight! Fight! Fight!
    We are all musicians at the end of the day :shred: :hug:

We are all musicians at the end of the day :shred: :hug:
    You should get yourself down Turnpike Lane tube station and bang out some Rush, Neil Young, Bryan Adams numbers.

Your collection is pitifully short Fash. No 355 (every man must have his Lucille) - no flame top Les Paul - no Gretsch and no Ricky and just where the fúck are your acoustics man!

I must say, if I encountered a collection like yours and discovered the owner was anything less than a first class, finger blistering ninja I'd think he was a bit of a train-spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Your collection is pitifully short Fash. No 355 (every man must have his Lucille) - no flame top Les Paul - no Gretsch and no Ricky and just where the fúck are your acoustics man!

I must say, if I encountered a collection like yours and discovered the owner was anything less than a first class, finger blistering ninja I'd think he was a bit of a train-spotter
    It's hard to find a good deal on a ES-335 quite pricey. There is the midtown model which seems good value for money.

I am waiting to strike on the flame top les paul. I may go lemonburst or honey. I sold my acoustic but would like a new one. I'm out of space for now.

I was looking at some Ricks last night online Maybe I should get a 12 string.

A 12 string of course - how else can you cover Byrds classics? Oh and I forgot, either an Explorer or a Flying V (no need for both).

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    A 12 string of course - how else can you cover Byrds classics? Oh and I forgot, either an Explorer or a Flying V (no need for both).
    How about a firebird?

and just play that won?

Of course not, Pat. You need a spare, in case a string breaks duing a gig.

I have two 1978 Precisions, so no need to compromise on quality.

You're just being impudent now. What next, a Fender Jaguar? As I'm sure you well know, the Firebird is simply the worst of the rather ostentatious, but essentially inferior trio of attempts by Gibson to look 'space-age'. I repeat, you only need one but I would choose the V Fash.

Of course, you could also occasionally eschew the big two and look at Tokais and Schecters. Both far more affordable but with superior build quality to the instruments they mimic.

Tokai Loverock - the cheeky cvnts don't even call it a Les Paul