Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The summer garage sale should be interesting

The summer garage sale should be interesting

The media think our squard is now too large and we're now shackled from buying in more talent until the back stage door is kicked open.
    Surely it's now time to accept that this project with Welbz isn't really happening ? and as for the once, hugely promising Gibbs pffft . Wheelchair, surely another casualty or would this also put us in peril of not having enough Brits on the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    The media think our squard is now too large and we're now shackled from buying in more talent until the back stage door is kicked open.
    Surely it's now time to accept that this project with Welbz isn't really happening ? and as for the once, hugely promising Gibbs pffft . Wheelchair, surely another casualty or would this also put us in peril of not having enough Brits on the bus.
    Ospina or Scezney
    Jenkinson
    Debuchy
    Gibbs
    Coquelin
    Wilshere
    Chamberlain
    Walcott
    Giroud
    Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Ospina or Scezney
    Jenkinson
    Debuchy
    Gibbs
    Coquelin
    Wilshere
    Chamberlain
    Walcott
    Giroud
    Sanchez
    I think it's a bit premature to sell Theo. he deserves more time to prove himself

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    I think it's a bit premature to sell Theo. he deserves more time to prove himself
    Yes, I am being unfair.

We should get an interview sometime soon with him or AW suggesting how he is focused and flying in pre-season and how next year will be his time.

Ospina or Scezney
    Jenkinson
    Debuchy
    Gibbs
    Coquelin
    Wilshere
    Chamberlain
    Walcott
    Giroud
    Sanchez
    We will not sell ten players FACT

Ospina or Scezney
    Jenkinson
    Debuchy
    Gibbs
    Coquelin
    Wilshere
    Chamberlain
    Walcott
    Giroud
    Sanchez
    Almost a decent Europa League side, that, for the early rounds.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I think Wilshere is a ready made replacement for Cazorla. Problem is he can't play 10 games in an Arsenal shirt without getting injured though.

Ospina or Scezney
    Jenkinson
    Debuchy
    Gibbs
    Coquelin
    Wilshere
    Chamberlain
    Walcott
    Giroud
    Sanchez
    Good list sw, I posted this in a previous thread

Sir Chesney
    Debuchy
    Gibbs
    Wilshere
    Monreal
    Jenkinson
    Chambers
    Iwobi
    Sanogo
    Walcott
    Campbell
    Akpom
    Wenger

though I did include Chambers twice. He's that ****.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    We will not sell ten players FACT
    Oh I know that, I was merely running through what I see as either dispensable or perhaps being forced on us for contract etc. reasons. There is a few there like the very reserve right back options where the loss will not impact one jot on the first team / squad.

I don’t see scope for both keepers so one surely leaves.

I expect Chamberlain will sign a new deal and stay while the sale of both Walcott and Giroud will not happen (though I would expect both to agitate for a move).

Sanchez the obvious one nobody wants but I’m of the personal belief he doesn’t sign he is sold.