Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We haven't got MFs. 2 injuries away from playing Coq and El-Nenny. With Santi out,

We haven't got MFs. 2 injuries away from playing Coq and El-Nenny. With Santi out,

we're screwed. In 3-4-3, there's no place for Feo. Welbz is just a back up No.9 and he can't score. Lucas will be a waste of £17m given AW will never start him alone up front in a proper game. I'd rather keep Olly G as our bench/spare striker.

But we need a MF. If/when Alexis goes, I think AW might play Rambo in that role, which he plays for Wales.

We need a decent replacement for Santi and Alexis if he goes.

Do we have any youngsters coming through in those positions? Also, who's cover for Hector?

We might be looking at Mahrez as a cheap Alexis replacement, but we need a top drawer MF. Who's available? Have we been linked with anyone?

I do so wish we had Santi fit. He's doing a Rosicky, though. I'd have loved to see our current 3-4-3 team with Santi and TR7 as the two MFs with Alexis and Ozil ahead and LaK7* up front.

Santi and TR7 would have been just as good defensively as Rambo and Xhak. But imagine all the triangles with Oz and Alexis.

(French sland, init. K7 = Ka Sept. I saw it on the windows of Sex Shops first time I lived in Paris. K7. Didn't twig what it meant until I lived there again a few years later. Thought K7 was a sex toy or French KY jelly.)

Top drawer you say??

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Top drawer you say??

Yeah. Basically I mean that I think we should buy a good MF who would be first choice in our starting XI.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    we're screwed. In 3-4-3, there's no place for Feo. Welbz is just a back up No.9 and he can't score. Lucas will be a waste of £17m given AW will never start him alone up front in a proper game. I'd rather keep Olly G as our bench/spare striker.

But we need a MF. If/when Alexis goes, I think AW might play Rambo in that role, which he plays for Wales.

Do we have any youngsters coming through in those positions? Also, who's cover for Hector?

We might be looking at Mahrez as a cheap Alexis replacement, but we need a top drawer MF. Who's available? Have we been linked with anyone?

I do so wish we had Santi fit. He's doing a Rosicky, though. I'd have loved to see our current 3-4-3 team with Santi and TR7 as the two MFs with Alexis and Ozil ahead and LaK7* up front.

Santi and TR7 would have been just as good defensively as Rambo and Xhak. But imagine all the triangles with Oz and Alexis.

(French sland, init. K7 = Ka Sept. I saw it on the windows of Sex Shops first time I lived in Paris. K7. Didn't twig what it meant until I lived there again a few years later. Thought K7 was a sex toy or French KY jelly.)
    Seriously, this is one of the most embarrassing posts I've ever read. Please grow up

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Seriously, this is one of the most embarrassing posts I've ever read. Please grow up
    Why is it always top drawer?

Why not top shelf?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Why is it always top drawer?

Why not top shelf?
    A shelf will fall down if incorrectly fitted.

One of the many reasons why on the very odd occasion we "need" a shelf fitted I pay a man to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

I'll never understand what happened with Lucas. He's looked fantastic everytime I've seen him play. Strange

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    A shelf will fall down if incorrectly fitted.

One of the many reasons why on the very odd occasion we "need" a shelf fitted I pay a man to do it.
    This may have happened to me. In my old place I put 3 of those floating type shelves up. Stayed up nicely for months.
    Then one fell down knocking the other one down.

I paid a handyman to do it.

This is why I will never use those wall hangers for my guitars. I don't trust them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    This may have happened to me. In my old place I put 3 of those floating type shelves up. Stayed up nicely for months.
    Then one fell down knocking the other one down.

I paid a handyman to do it.

This is why I will never use those wall hangers for my guitars. I don't trust them.
    When they fell down did you

a stand there with your hands on your hips
    b scratch your head
    ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    When they fell down did you

a stand there with your hands on your hips
    b scratch your head
    ?
    I was out at the time.
    though I did fall through a chair once if you are interested.