Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Food/dishes that you're supposed to think are great, but who you don't like.

Food/dishes that you're supposed to think are great, but who you don't like.

Pulled pork a pile of ****e.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    If anyone says Cornish Pasty, they're up for a

Lobster Thermidor - meh.

Crumbles. Rhubarb, apple, each as foul as the other. Also bread and butter pudding.

Bread is not dessert.

Or, to turn the question around; school dinners
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Cous cous cous
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Or, to turn the question around; school dinners
    Not to mention airline food. The finest mashed potato I have ever tasted was on a BA long haul flight.

Back in the day, KLM used to present a most creditable seafood platter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Not to mention airline food. The finest mashed potato I have ever tasted was on a BA long haul flight.

I had a chicken dish with mashed potato on air canada. I wasn't expecting much I was nearly tempted to not eat it at all. but it was tremendous.
    However the bread is always disgusting.

sometimes when I am flying I just want to be left alone and don't want a tray with all these bits and bobs laying about.

I also like a window seat
    I hate aisle seats
    They unsettle me
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

KLM to Darkest Africa, flying through the night with, what with hindsight almost certainly became, half of ISIS or Al qaeda dug in at the back in the galley swigging wine and spirits miniatures two or three at a time and scoffing all the food and snacks.

If only we'd known, eh
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I had a chicken dish with mashed potato on air canada. I wasn't expecting much I was nearly tempted to not eat it at all. but it was tremendous.
    However the bread is always disgusting.

sometimes when I am flying I just want to be left alone and don't want a tray with all these bits and bobs laying about.
    No trays in business, f. A fresh white tablecloth, a little vase with a flower, and proper silver cruet sets