Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Women that you're supposed to think are great, but who you don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I'm just saying, she was a ****ing ****.
    Is this the gentler, kinder politics promised by your Dear Leader, p?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    What about Hillary Clinton. We are supposed to like her.

Well the lefties told us we should.
    I don't think anyone likes Hillary Clinton, f. The more the world saw of her, the more understanding they were of Bill slipping it to anything with vertebrae imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I don't think anyone likes Hillary Clinton, f. The more the world saw of her, the more understanding they were of Bill slipping it to anything with vertebrae imo.
    Especially when she had that poo stain

I'm just saying, she was a ****ing ****.
    Maybe, but she was a proper, no-nonsense cünt. You knew where you were with Thatcher. Not like that slippery, messianic, lying cünt Blair.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Especially when she had that poo stain
    Come now. Let he who has never misjudged a fart cast the first stone, tbf.

Maybe, but she was a proper, no-nonsense cünt. You knew where you were with Thatcher. Not like that slippery, messianic, lying cünt Blair.
    All politicians lie. The whole Blair thing is just so unfair. Tories start wars all the time and get hailed as great leaders. The one time a Labour Prime Minister starts a stupid war and we never hear the end of it.

Hypocrisy.

Thatcher is up to her neck in the Hillsborough business, Orgreave, and one other thing which I am STILL not allowed to talk about. It will come out eventually.

They hated her so much they voted for Trump.

All politicians lie. The whole Blair thing is just so unfair. Tories start wars all the time and get hailed as great leaders. The one time a Labour Prime Minister starts a stupid war and we never hear the end of it.

Hypocrisy.

Thatcher is up to her neck in the Hillsborough business, Orgreave, and one other thing which I am STILL not allowed to talk about. It will come out eventually.
    Thatcher won her war. That's a crucial difference.

Also, Thatcher picked her battles well.

Hillsborough - Meh. No-one outside Liverpool cares.
    Orgreave - Meh. No one from outside the left cares (indeed much of the country thoroughly enjoyed watching miners get a good kicking).

Blair, on the other hand, decided to 'rub the right's nose in diversity' (not his quote, I know, but clearly his sentiment), opened the immigration floodgates, more than doubled the muslim population within a decade and deeply, deeply fücked the country up, meaning he is hated by the right.

Meanwhile, his perceived 'red tory' ways mean he is hated by the left, while Iraq means much of the centre left hate him, too.

All in all, an impressive tally.
    Last edited by Burney; 07-05-2017 at 03:02 PM.

He did it twice, actually. Got away with it the first time which was a particular shame because it set the precedent for the endless stupid and dangerous wars, direct and proxy, which have followed.

Thatcher won her war. That's a crucial difference.

Also, Thatcher picked her battles well.

Hillsborough - Meh. No-one outside Liverpool cares.
    Orgreave - Meh. No one from outside the left cares (indeed much of the country thoroughly enjoyed watching miners get a good kicking).

Blair, on the other hand, decided to 'rub the right's nose in diversity' (not his quote, I know, but clearly his sentiment), opened the immigration floodgates, more than doubled the muslim population within a decade and deeply, deeply fücked the country up, meaning he is hated by the right.

Meanwhile, his perceived 'red tory' ways mean he is hated by the left, while Iraq means much of the centre left hate him, too.

All in all, an impressive tally.
    History will care, b. That old bitch is going down.