Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Bill Gates has warned Germany that its migrant policy is disastrous and that it

Quote Originally Posted by the splendor of antigone View Post
    It's just banter, my friend . I am quite enjoying it so far. Doesn't mean I can't think Bill Gates is still a ****, though. I was rather expecting you to agree with me. I don't imagine you're into the whole 'buying-a-good-conscience-through-charity'-type thing. He should give away his whole lot if he's so disturbed by the poor wons, or just relish in his ruthlessness guilt-free imo. Really, he's the one in need of a backbone. If you disagree, then you're wrong and a grotesquely ugly etc.
    This isn't really anything to do with Gatesy. This is just B spotting an opportunity to laugh at the left/centre left/whining homos.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    This isn't really anything to do with Gatesy. This is just B spotting an opportunity to laugh at the left/centre left/whining homos.
    In fairness, nobody wants alot of Africans about the place. Not even Africans.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

**** the third world. They wanted to run their countries, let the buggers stay there. They've ruined Africa and now they want to ruin Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    In fairness, nobody wants alot of Africans about the place. Not even Africans.
    Even conservative Christian Africans with a high birth rate and good integration prospects?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Even conservative Christian Africans with a high birth rate and good integration prospects?
    Just so. My mother's family think redgunamos are mud village-dwelling, illiterate low-lifes. Which is fair, I suppose. But harsh.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    needs to stop it.

I now look forward to the open borders idiots trying to categorise a man who has literally given $28 billion to the world's poor as a nazi racist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lm-Europe.html
    I'm inclined to agree with WH Gates on this one.

He's still one of the most repulsive artefacts that capitalism ever produced, and that's coming from a devout capitalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    needs to stop it.

I now look forward to the open borders idiots trying to categorise a man who has literally given $28 billion to the world's poor as a nazi racist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lm-Europe.html
    The problem is, you obsess over things. You take one element, and you allow it to take over your mind. Do I wish for millions of little Syrian monkeys to start flooding my streets? No. But I don't focus on it to the point where my friggin head is gonna explode.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    I'm inclined to agree with WH Gates on this one.

He's still one of the most repulsive artefacts that capitalism ever produced, and that's coming from a devout capitalist.
    What exactly is so so awful about Bill Gates? He tried to secure monopolistic control of the PC market through operating software. You'd have done the same, best believe.

Quote Originally Posted by the splendor of antigone View Post
    Ah, the Bill Gates brand of 'humanitarianism'. How could someone with that much wealth and such a generous heart possibly be anything but a philanthropist I walked past a Starbucks yesterday where they had a promotional offer which promised to give a small contribution to poor, emaciated Africans for every cup of coffee purchased. Truly trying to save the world.
    Project a false sense of urgency and you can be as guilt-free, ruthless, and exploitative a business man as you'd like

I don't want this wishy-washy nonsense. Stop pretending like you care about the third world, Bill. And stop wearing those ugly pants baggy beige pants. Get the orb and sceptre out imo

You do realise the 3rd world includes huge parts of middle America
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    You do realise the 3rd world includes huge parts of middle America
    Right. And middle Europe too. Not to mention the teenagers' quarters in my own house