Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Bill Gates has warned Germany that its migrant policy is disastrous and that it

So Bill Gates has warned Germany that its migrant policy is disastrous and that it

needs to stop it.

I now look forward to the open borders idiots trying to categorise a man who has literally given $28 billion to the world's poor as a nazi racist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lm-Europe.html

Ah, the Bill Gates brand of 'humanitarianism'. How could someone with that much wealth and such a generous heart possibly be anything but a philanthropist I walked past a Starbucks yesterday where they had a promotional offer which promised to give a small contribution to poor, emaciated Africans for every cup of coffee purchased. Truly trying to save the world.
    Project a false sense of urgency and you can be as guilt-free, ruthless, and exploitative a business man as you'd like

I don't want this wishy-washy nonsense. Stop pretending like you care about the third world, Bill. And stop wearing those ugly pants baggy beige pants. Get the orb and sceptre out imo

Quote Originally Posted by the splendor of antigone View Post
    Ah, the Bill Gates brand of 'humanitarianism'. How could someone with that much wealth and such a generous heart possibly be anything but a philanthropist I walked past a Starbucks yesterday where they had a promotional offer which promised to give a small contribution to poor, emaciated Africans for every cup of coffee purchased. Truly trying to save the world.
    Project a false sense of urgency and you can be as guilt-free, ruthless, and exploitative a business man as you'd like

I don't want this wishy-washy nonsense. Stop pretending like you care about the third world, Bill. And stop wearing those ugly pants baggy beige pants. Get the orb and sceptre out imo
    Have you ever visited the third world, S? If not, don't. It's a complete ****hole.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Have you ever visited the third world, S? If not, don't. It's a complete ****hole.
    Yeah, I recently moved to Bethnal Green.

From where?

No worries; Bill Gates has your back
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    From where?
    The welfare state paradise of Copenhagen I am now uninsured, work for around 10 quid an hour, and utterly anxiety-ridden about perishing in flames in the run-down building I can barely afford to live in. Is my view on the wealthy perhaps born from a tacit feeling of ressentiment? No, not at all

The welfare state paradise of Copenhagen I am now uninsured, work for around 10 quid an hour, and utterly anxiety-ridden about perishing in flames in the run-down building I can barely afford to live in. Is my view on the wealthy perhaps born from a tacit feeling of ressentiment? No, not at all
    This experience will help you grow a backbone and stand on your own two feet, you whining homo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This experience will help you grow a backbone and stand on your own two feet, you whining homo.
    Precisely. London's just right for him, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's just banter, my friend . I am quite enjoying it so far. Doesn't mean I can't think Bill Gates is still a ****, though. I was rather expecting you to agree with me. I don't imagine you're into the whole 'buying-a-good-conscience-through-charity'-type thing. He should give away his whole lot if he's so disturbed by the poor wons, or just relish in his ruthlessness guilt-free imo. Really, he's the one in need of a backbone. If you disagree, then you're wrong and a grotesquely ugly etc.
    Last edited by the splendor of antigone; 07-05-2017 at 03:20 PM.