Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you and good night....!

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    In brief....I used to run Digital Sports Group (DSG) on behalf of the owner. DSG owns FootyMad, AWIMB is part of FootyMad.

No big story, just served my time!!
    All well and good (and indeed boring as fúck), but what are your credentials?

Did you play the game at a high level or even a reasonable level?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Does this mean that you'll come back as The Outsider?
    So he's gonna go from being someone who exposes the tobacco industry to a coming of age brat packer?

In brief....I used to run Digital Sports Group (DSG) on behalf of the owner. DSG owns FootyMad, AWIMB is part of FootyMad.

No big story, just served my time!!
    Were you pulling the big bucks, ti? Have you decided to retire on your enormous golden farewell package?

No, I am the proverbial church mouse. Despite what people think, there is very little money in this game. My Insider credentials come from working in football, not playing it.

If you ever met me, you'd know that.

I just need to change my online name now, probably to Afkati...

No, I am the proverbial church mouse. Despite what people think, there is very little money in this game. My Insider credentials come from working in football, not playing it.

Someone not getting incredibly wealthy on online advertising revenue? Well I never!

Indeed with up to 80% of revenue being spent on Google and Facebook and the BBC publishing every available bit of content for free, you wonder all other sites haven't just waved the white flag.

What was your favourite era - The Jam, TSC or solo?