Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So it seems to me that if someone's going to settle North Korea's hash, they'd best

So it seems to me that if someone's going to settle North Korea's hash, they'd best

get on with it before thon loon learns how to miniaturise a nuclear warhead and ends up either becoming a full-scale nuclear power or actually bombing someone.

I reckon it falls to the Donald to smash Pyongyang into rubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think this effectively removes South Korea from the map too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I think this effectively removes South Korea from the map too.
    You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs. Also, they eat dogs, the dirty bāstards.

get on with it before thon loon learns how to miniaturise a nuclear warhead and ends up either becoming a full-scale nuclear power or actually bombing someone.

They'll never make a nuclear warhead small enough to fit on an ICBM, b. Fear not.

I hope :gulp:

It's a tough one, though. To go in on the ground would a) require China's permission, and b) guarantee thousands of body bags arriving back in the US in real time on TV every night. There's no US president crazy enough to... oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They'll never make a nuclear warhead small enough to fit on an ICBM, b. Fear not.

I hope :gulp:

It's a tough one, though. To go in on the ground would a) require China's permission, and b) guarantee thousands of body bags arriving back in the US in real time on TV every night. There's no US president crazy enough to... oh.
    Apparently, the current one can get as far as Alaska. Maybe that's what he'll do? Bad news for Polar Bears, of course, but might otherwise improve the place.

China is being a bit rubbish. This is clearly their backyard and they're letting this eejit destabilise the entire region, which is the last thing they want, you'd have thought.

I'm starting to think Johnny Chinee is all mouth tbh.
    Last edited by Burney; 07-05-2017 at 01:39 PM.

Everyone goes on about not provoking them but what the hell are they waiting for? The more time you give them the more damage they can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Everyone goes on about not provoking them but what the hell are they waiting for? The more time you give them the more damage they can do.
    How many countries has NK invaded / bombed so far?

It is firing missiles into international waters. It has no intention of invading anyone but of holding the world to ransom. But you cannot put it past them that they'll sell nuclear technology to terrorist rganisations because what Kim wants is money to live his playboy lifestyle in one of the world's poorest countries.

There will have to be regime change and it is quite probable there will be many deaths before that happens.

Apparently, the current one can get as far as Alaska. Maybe that's what he'll do? Bad news for Polar Bears, of course, but might otherwise improve the place.

China is being a bit rubbish. This is clearly their backyard and they're letting this eejit destabilise the entire region, which is the last thing they want, you'd have thought.

I'm starting to think Johnny Chinee is all mouth tbh.
    Not sure how everyone feels about him nowadays but, when I was going around, word was always that his stuff simply didn't work so good. Alright for president's parades and such, not so good for taking on the fighting Sixth.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."