Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lacazette currently having his medical according

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Will mean that Alexis is off but I am fine with that
    **** me, for once I agree with you.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    to the Mirror

I am quite impressed with the swiftness of this. Though Arsenal will probably announce him in about a few weeks.

to the Mirror

This must be an extremely thorough medical. They've had time to take him apaprt and rebuild him by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This must be an extremely thorough medical. They've had time to take him apaprt and rebuild him by now.
    They need to take all the pretty pictures of him in his kit and all the gumpf that goes with announcing a new player.

Mind you, given our track record a proper medical might not be a bad idea

They need to take all the pretty pictures of him in his kit and all the gumpf that goes with announcing a new player.

Mind you, given our track record a proper medical might not be a bad idea
    To be honest, they're probably just waiting for Mbappe and Lemar to arrive so they can announce them together.

Often the way with his sort. I expect he needs some time to unwind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Often the way with his sort. I expect he needs some time to unwind.
    Spooler alert?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Spooler alert?
    Nice. Hi-Fi(ve)!

While one can accept that Stormzy is a very busy man, surely we have one or two washerwomen or tea ladies about the place who could be tasked with getting these big transfers of ours over the line? #skengman
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    While one can accept that Stormzy is a very busy man, surely we have one or two washerwomen or tea ladies about the place who could be tasked with getting these big transfers of ours over the line? #skengman
    Bossman is on point, fam.

Eh?