Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So. 19 years ago, Dennis scred that goal against Argentina.

So. 19 years ago, Dennis scred that goal against Argentina.

No one ever mentions the ball from de Boer, do they. Fúck me, 60 yards, on the run, right onto his toe. Jaysus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No one ever mentions the ball from de Boer, do they. Fúck me, 60 yards, on the run, right onto his toe. Jaysus.
    I do - all the time. Even in conversations that have nothing to do with that goal

It was hardly "on the run".

Also, I know this is fussy, but I've always thought the finish was a little ungainly. His body position was most un-Dennis like.I'd have preferred him to take it on his left.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Also, I know this is fussy, but I've always thought the finish was a little ungainly. His body position was most un-Dennis like.I'd have preferred him to take it on his left.
    Apart from the fact that both he and Bergkamp were, you know, running?

Apart from the fact that both he and Bergkamp were, you know, running?
    De Boer was hardly running. The ball was virtually at a stand-still and he had all the time in the world.

I'm not denigrating the pass, which was superb. Just your analysis, which is shít.

De Boer was hardly running. The ball was virtually at a stand-still and he had all the time in the world.

I'm not denigrating the pass, which was superb. Just your analysis, which is shít.
    Fúck you and your enormous bugle.

How was your vegetablecentric dinner?

Nonsense, merely highlighted the wonderful balance he possessed as a player. A lesser man may have swung his left at it and missed.

To seek error or to identify fault when simply none exists is foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Nonsense, merely highlighted the wonderful balance he possessed as a player. A lesser man may have swung his left at it and missed.

If I'd said that you'd have called me a ****. How come he gets away with it? Is it because I'm English? You hate the English, don't you?

Fúck you and your enormous bugle.

How was your vegetablecentric dinner?
    Thoroughly shít. Though I don't think I particularly entered into the spirit of the venue by asking for their meatiest dish and if the chef could add more meat to it.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Well here is all the evidence you need. I had forgot about the two red cards in that game tbh...

Windy day too, makes the pass even betterer imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”