Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: So. 19 years ago, Dennis scred that goal against Argentina.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, I suppose. And obviously the young master would be required to impregnate the odd housemaid such that she be packed off with a few guineas' hush money, but to me that's a rather different thing to jumping a middle-aged woman who's pushing your hoover around.
    Oh I don't know.

Really depends on circumstances does it not.

Hmmm. I take it the experience is why there aren't turkeys jizzing all over your back paddock today (as it were)?
    Definitely. Far too much bother.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Oh I don't know.

Really depends on circumstances does it not.
    Well you clearly have less refined tastes than I, sw. You chaps tend to mount anything that stands still long enough as I understand it.

Well you clearly have less refined tastes than I, sw. You chaps tend to mount anything that stands still long enough as I understand it.
    It is true that we are often referred to as a nation of lovers.

Hmmm. I take it the experience is why there aren't turkeys jizzing all over your back paddock today (as it were)?
    I'll tell you what I have got in the back field, though. A lovely pair of fat rats living under the kitchen window. They're really tame now. I sit and watch them about their business as I sip my morning coffee. Soon I will start to build a relationship with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No one ever mentions the ball from de Boer, do they. Fúck me, 60 yards, on the run, right onto his toe. Jaysus.

Bit of a punt upfield TBF
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Bit of a punt upfield TBF
    Certainly it is, without Dennis' finish. That's why decent strikers are so important; they make everyone else look good.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."