Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So are we just going to sit back and accept our residential roads being made

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Islington has been 20mph for years.
    where the cameras are I follow the rules. Where the cameras aint I go as I please.
    Exactly, I would imagine everybody does.

There was 30k zones in Dublin city centre (K because we are Europeans) and there was a load of complaints at first, people getting walloped with fines.

People need to chill the fúck out a bit. Slow down a wee bit, getting through red and amber lights and getting to your destination a whole 5 minutes earlier is not important.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    The one saving grace around my area is that they've not yet installed any cameras in 20mph zones. In fact, I've not seen cameras anywhere with a 20mph limit. I assumed this was because every **** on the road would be getting about 15 fines a day. Do they exist?
    I saw some in Islington on Balls Pond Road that caught me off guard but didn't get any ticket.
    There are also some on Green Lanes between Newington Green and Manor house. Some also on Hornsey Road.

I think your more likely to get done by a camera for stopping in a box junction or driving in a bus lane to be fair. Which I did

Separate note Tower bridge has one apparently.

The one saving grace around my area is that they've not yet installed any cameras in 20mph zones. In fact, I've not seen cameras anywhere with a 20mph limit. I assumed this was because every **** on the road would be getting about 15 fines a day. Do they exist?
    There's one on Junction Road.

My old man was told by a copper in the city that even though it is now 20mph, they are still only enforcing from 30mph upwards. ie, as far as speed cameras etc are concerned, there is no change.