Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bookreviewwimb.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Oooh, get you Mr Tetchy van der Tetchy.

Pirates you say, swashbuckling no less. Jolly Roger, deep seas and rum. Just because the chick who wrote the story has a fancy name doesn’t make it any less nonsense.

I expect Johnny Depp is in it.
    I like Johnny Depp. People give him all sorts of stick for the Pirate nonsense, but he was great in Blow, Donnie Brasco, Fear & Loathing and Sleepy Hollow. wd jd.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I like Johnny Depp. People give him all sorts of stick for the Pirate nonsense, but he was great in Blow, Donnie Brasco, Fear & Loathing and Sleepy Hollow. wd jd.
    He also drinks red wine for breakfast, which means he is a good chap.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There we have it. Definitive proof of the goodness of Johnny Depp.

Let us draw a veil across the Scissorhands and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory nonsenses.

He seems like a decent enough chap albeit a dodgy enough taste in clothes but hey, each to their own. Seems to have fun unlike a lot of these Hollywood actor types who take themselves over seriously, they make films ffs.

The movies you list which I have seen – Blow, F+L – were indeed very enjoyable.

The POTC series I have not seen (was one on at Xmas a few years ago?) but again good luck to him, although not a poor man I would imagine his continued role in these films has elevated him to levels of obscene wealth.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He seems like a decent enough chap albeit a dodgy enough taste in clothes but hey, each to their own. Seems to have fun unlike a lot of these Hollywood actor types who take themselves over seriously, they make films ffs.

The movies you list which I have seen – Blow, F+L – were indeed very enjoyable.

The POTC series I have not seen (was one on at Xmas a few years ago?) but again good luck to him, although not a poor man I would imagine his continued role in these films has elevated him to levels of obscene wealth.
    Actually I think I read recently that he's skint, having been squandering about a million quid a day on enjoying himself.

Once again I say, wd jd.

Actually I think I read recently that he's skint, having been squandering about a million quid a day on enjoying himself.

Once again I say, wd jd.
    Knocking his wife around not so wd JD. Perhaps she got him rose instead of red for breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    top guitar player also

Once again I say, wd jd.
    A $7m divorce settlement probably didn't help.

Johnny Depp is a pointless weirdo whose weirdness has finally caught up with him.

From my experience...

Ladbrokes - still the best...will take a big bet but will gladly fob off the bread and butter gamblers
    William Hill - thieves...stay away
    Coral - 2nd rate
    Paddypower - most helpful bit prices gone downhill since Betfair merger
    Boyles - lol
    Betfair sports book - useful but why would u use this when the Exchange is there
    365 - aptly named...you start winning and your max bet becomes £3.65
    Betfred - same as William Hill