Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Kenyan newspaper reports we have offered huge bid for Mbappe

Kenyan newspaper reports we have offered huge bid for Mbappe

Must be true then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Must be true then.
    I get the feeling he'd come to us and be the 'French Walcott'. Years of waiting for him to really kick on, and endlessly making excuses for why it hasn't quite happened. Nobody really wanting to admit that it was all a rather large waste of money. Then, in 8 years time (when Arsene finally retires), Kylian quietly slips out the door back to France. Securing a free transfer to Nantes.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    I get the feeling he'd come to us and be the 'French Walcott'. Years of waiting for him to really kick on, and endlessly making excuses for why it hasn't quite happened. Nobody really wanting to admit that it was all a rather large waste of money. Then, in 8 years time (when Arsene finally retires), Kylian quietly slips out the door back to France. Securing a free transfer to Nantes.
    Too true. Remember Diaby? Mean Gott.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    I don't remember Theo tearing up the champions league at 18, bit of an odd comparison imo