Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I can't say I like Sanchez much

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    He appears to be an annoying ****.

I don't really care if he leaves.
    There's also no guarantee that he'd have the same impact at a club with far better players than at our place.

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    Thing is, since the invincibles we have had precious few genuinely top-drawer players. Fabregas and Van Persie stood out among the mediocrity and when each of them left we pretty much said "good riddance", kidded ourselves that they were more trouble than they were worth and that we would be stronger without them. Were we *******s.

Sanchez is even more world-class, and despite his tantrums has stood out in terms of attitude and application as well as ability. While I get that 50 million would be hard to resist, who do you trust Wenger to replace him with who would make us stronger? By all means argue that we can't afford to let him run down his contract, but don't kid yourself we are better without him, especially if he goes to Chelsea or City.
    Not really true though dude. Cech, Ozil, Bellerin, Koscielny, Ozil, Mustafi maybe. That's a solid number. The real weakness is in Walcott and Ox, who haven't ever really gotten over the hump. Giroud is a good second option and therefore does not influence the argument one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Not really true though dude. Cech, Ozil, Bellerin, Koscielny, Ozil, Mustafi maybe. That's a solid number. The real weakness is in Walcott and Ox, who haven't ever really gotten over the hump. Giroud is a good second option and therefore does not influence the argument one way or another.
    Oh and Coquelin of course. Nice piece but that's all he is. I like Xhaka.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    redg will be Having Words when he sees this thread.
    Don't listen to these people, AS7; bunch of mummy's boys who just want to weep into her bosom whenever a real man makes his presence felt. Barely a fully-functioning cock amongst them.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Yup

Mostly because I think watching him give the ball away would drive Pep mental and he'd barely get a game as a result.
    Man are jokers
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Apart from the fact that he's an egomaniac who has a negative influence on the team, he does nothing better than Walcott anyway.
    I mean apart from his tremendous performances in the semi and the final and his key goals in both, and his 30 odd other goals (and his 10-15 assists, I'm not going to bother googling it), he is a real detriment to the team